Here at Best Packaging, we service what we sell.
We cannot stress enough to our customers how important preventive maintenance programs are when purchasing new equipment….the service does not stop after the sale and we do our best to ensure our customers understand the value in the services we offer.
By providing a wide range of service programs for packaging equipment, we can ensure that our customers are educated in how to protect their investment. One of the most neglected aspects of service programs is the Preventive Maintenance Programs for case sealers, stretch wrappers and machinery.
Preventive maintenance commonly refers to the practice of regularly servicing equipment on a pre-determined schedule so that it does not develop catastrophic failures and performs better over its useful life cycle.
Did you know preventive maintenance helps to:
- Extends the life of your equipment thus decreasing the need for capital replacements.
- Enhances the efficiency of equipment by keeping it running more effectively
- Enhances the performance of equipment by increasing uptime and avoiding costly downtime.
- Enhances customer service because in house maintenance teams have less unplanned maintenance and can respond quicker to other issues.
- Contributes positively to the reputation of companies with respect to reliability and productivity
Well maintained equipment performs better than poorly maintained equipment. Companies that take the time to maintain their equipment on a regular schedule typically get the best performance possible out of their equipment.
Often companies will make the extra effort to purchase high quality equipment given the idea that in the end they will save money, but they overlook the importance of maintaining equipment properly.
The bottom line is there is no upside to waiting for assets to fail……contact your Best Packaging representative or use our online service scheduling system to book your appointment today.
Here’s a quick look at some of our service programs, for more information call now!